Youth Mental Health First Aid Training is an 8-hour public education course which introduces participants to the unique risk factors and warning signs of mental health problems in youth, builds understanding of the importance of early intervention and teaches individuals how to help an adolescent in crisis or experiencing a mental health challenge. Mental Health First Aid uses role-playing and simulations to demonstrate assessing a mental health crisis, intervening and providing initial help, and connecting young people to professional care.
Space is limited, so sign up today!* Check our schedule below for a list of upcoming dates.
* Must be 18 or over to attend.
2017–2018 Training Schedule
Are you a Youth Mental Health First Aid instructor? Do you want to be a part of the PROJECT 375 team? We are looking for dynamic and passionate instructors across the nation! Please click on the button below for the application.
To request a Youth Mental Health First Aid Training in your area, please click on the button below for the request form.
- Dec. 5, 20178:00am – 5:00pmWeston, FL
- Jan. 8, 20188:00am – 5:00pmBradley, IL
- Feb. 17, 2018 Los Angeles, CA
- Feb. 23-24, 20189:00am – 1:00pm (both days)Fairlee, VT
- Mar. 2018 Ann Arbor, MI
- Mar. 12&19 2018South Amboy, NJ
- Apr. 2018Buckeye, AZ
- June 14, 20188am - 5pmSkokie, IL
- Apr. 2018Albany, NY
- May 21, 2018Orlando, FL
- Aug. 10, 2018Los Angeles, CA
- Aug. 28, 2018Philadelphia, PA
- Sep. 25, 20189am-5pmAlbany, NY
- Oct. 2018New York, NY
- Oct 3, 2018White Plains, NY
- Nov. 1, 2018Rockland County, NY
- Nov 14-17, 2018Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
- Dec 7, 2018Warren County, NY