“The More You Give” from PROJECT HOLIDAY
During these special times of the year, take advantage of the opportunity you have to spend time with loved ones, have real conversations and enjoy authentic moments.
Give it a spin here, courtesy of Spotify.
There is no fee to sign up for Spotify.
HOLIDAY SURVIVAL KIT
How to Thrive — Not Just Survive — the Holiday Season as seen in PsychCentral reported by Suzanne Kane
Here are some tips for getting through the holidays with a minimum of struggle.
7 Ways to Beat Holiday Stress as seen in premeditatedleftovers.comreported by Katie Femia
The holidays are quickly approaching, and as it nears your blood pressure might be rising. This season, don’t let holiday stress get you down. Instead, beat holiday stress with these helpful tips.
How to Beat Holiday Stress with Mindfulness as seen in Mindfulness Meditation Institute reported by Charles A. Francis
This is a time for sharing peace, love, and happiness. However, for many people the holidays have become a great source of stress.
3 WAYS TO RECYCLE YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE
- Dry the leaves for tea or infused oils
- The trunk can be sawed into logs and burned in your fireplace. Note: Don’t burn the branches, since they can send off sparks.
- Use the needles to make aromatic potpourris and sachets to enjoy year-round. After removing the decorations, strip branches of their needles, which will retain their pungency indefinitely in brown paper bags.
This Just In- The New PROJECT 375 Nail Kit.
On your nails and your toes this season.
Your donation of $25 will provide stigma fighting nail kits for free to children all over the country. As a thank-you gift you may choose to receive a nail kit of your own.
PROJECT PREVENT Mindful Putty:
You can still support our Growing PROJECT 375 PROJECT PREVENT – it’s not too late to give! 100% of your donation will go toward creating and distributing PROJECT 375’s PROJECT PREVENT Mindful Putty. This effort to eradicate the stigma surrounding mental illness and disorders is focused on increasing awareness and the mental health conversation with boys and men. 100% of your donation will go toward creating and distributing Mindful Putty.
The putty features our Crazy Stigma Green. It is a pliable putty packaged with evidenced-based mindfulness tips and resources to ensure boys and men alike are comfortable having a conversation about and addressing their needs regarding mental health. Please donate today.
How to get involved
- Share your story on mycounterpane.com/mentalhealth.
- Be sure to check our website for updated events, information and ways you, too, can be involved!
- If you have any ideas you would like to share with us or need ideas on how you can help be a part of the conversation,
please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I Am Aware. Are you?
Like & Follow to join the conversation.
Our mailing address is:
Do you know someone who could use this email? Please share below.